Skip to main content

Student Resources

Self-Advising with Degree Works

HOW TO: Self-Advise with Degree Works


Self-Registration within MyBridge

HOW TO: Register for Classes within MyBridge

Self-registration requires the use of an alternate PIN. Alternate PINs are distributed exclusively by academic advisors.

Office of the Registrar Overview


MyBridge and Student Email


MyBridge Overview - MyBridge Login


FERPA Overview - FERPA Webpage